Transition Services

Classified students who have an IEP and are interested in either job sampling or employment are eligible to receive transition services from Waters & Sims.

Students must be referred by their Child Study Team for all transition services. Please contact our Program Coordinator, Lisa Miller to further discuss fees and program opportunities.