Eligibility for Enrollment in Out of School Youth Program
- Age 16-21
- Currently not enrolled in school
- A High School graduate, or have dropped out.
- A Monmouth County resident with proof of residency
- Meet income eligibility OR have a recent IEP (within 1 year) OR under foster care with DYFS
- Provide a copy of birth certificates, SS card, and picture ID
- TABE test upon entering & exiting
- Department of Employment & Training determines final enrollment acceptance upon review of required documentation
Dismissed Students / Re-entry:
- Students may be dismissed for having more than 5 unexcused consecutive absences
- Not adhering to the school’s code of conduct, regulations & policies.